I've asked Anson from Tape Jungle if it wouldn't be possible to purchase 6"
bi-fil at 30 yards a pop, instead of 60. Takes approx 26 yards of the stuff
for a proper playa erection.

The answer is a qualified "yes," if we can find people who would make use
of one years' supply of tape, instead of two.

He would have approx 35 units of 6" bi-fil, 30 yards long, to sell. The
cost of a 30 yard roll would be a couple dollars more than half the cost of
a 60 yard roll.

Let him know an...@tapejungle.com if you could u se a 30 yard roll.

Peace, Hal