Looks like moulded fiberglass  Similar to the way they put RV/trailer parts
together.  It seems that you use this for temporary shelter, they are
demonstrating it like a private cabana at the beach!

Pretty kewl.

Here is a random company I just googled which makes things similar to this.
 http://www.mekco.com/applications.htm