Haven't tested this with hexayurt bifilament tape. However, d-limonene
tends to be an excellent natural solvent for most gums and tape adhesives.

It's found in commercial products like Citri-Solv and Goo Gone, both
readily available in small, inexpensive containers. (As well as in
industrial-size gallon jugs for use as a drain cleaner and degreaser. And
in food-grade gallons as a natural citrus flavoring.) A 6 or 8 oz. bottle
is all you'd need.

I will rub some on polyiso this afternoon to make sure it doesn't dissolve
it, and report back.