Am I missing sonething?

Looks like the Honeywell 270 would draw about 460 amps daily from your 12v
battery bank if run around the clock. That means it would discharge 10 6v
220-amp deep-cycle golf cart batteries by just less than 50% daily, so long
as they are fully recharged each day. That is about as far as you can go
without damaging the batteries.

To fully recharge that size battery bank on clear days that are fully sunny
between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. would require more than a kilowatt's worth of
12v solar panels -- 11 100-watt panels would probably do it. (Multiply your
panel's rated wattage by four and that is roughly what you can expect it to
produce daily, on average, year-round on clear days, based on my just short
of 30 years of real-world experience with solar in the Southwest. Late
summer in Nevada you might get  10% to 15% more than that.)

That is a lot of equipment and weight to haul, and a lot of expense to go
to, in order to run a $200, 230 watts per hour commercial swamp cooler
efficiently.

And then, with the Honeywell's design, you still face the challenge of how
to draw in and exhaust 270 cubic feet of air per minute. Evaporative
cooling only works well so long as you are drawing in fresh dry air and
exhausting stale, damp air at roughly the same rate.

I question the practicality of using the Honeywell 270 unit on the Playa.