From: Fire Angels Network <fireangelsnetw...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 6:39 AM
Subject: Butte county ca
To: <hexay...@gmail.com>

hello,

We are Grassroots organization of volunteers  working towards getting our
nonprofit status .  We represent 1500 families who are survivors from the
campfire that brought destruction to approximately fifty thousand people in
Butte County California on November 8th 2018. The fire-ravaged multiple
communities so quickly that some people did not have time to evacuate there
were no warning signs. There are no alarms. The evacuation was a slow
process too many people lost their lives on the side of the road trying to
escape the fire. Now the families who have survived and decided to stay in
Butte County are now homeless. Some of them sleeping in tents some of them
sleeping in FEMA trailers some of them sleeping in hotel rooms being paid
for by donor the small percentage has been able to get rentals in other
locations. But a large population of people are still homeless and as of
the 31st of January FEMA and Red Cross for pulling out so there will be no
more assistance from those two agencies. So even though we are a small
group of people than we are Grassroots organization currently we are Mighty
and we are reaching out to you today for collaboration. We are proposing to
you to donate some of your HexaYurts. We have manpower to build them we can
get trucks to haul them we just need the structures. And it's urgent
because like we said the end of the January the available resources that
have been housing a large population of people are pulling out so those
people are going to be on the streets with nowhere to go. And some of the
area's it snowing and it gets below zero at night. Can you help?

Kathleen Kettering
founder fire angels network
5302302198