Hi everyone,

Here's a model for a 3d printable Hexayurt cutter. Print one, slide in a
standard 18mm snap-off blade into one of the slots and push it across the
edge of a polyiso panel to make perfect bevelled cuts at either 15° or 30°.

This is an alpha version as I'm not able to test it against a real sheet of
polyiso—even if I could get one in Berlin it'd be some number of mm thick,
rather than inches (though there's a provision for changing that in the
source for the model.)

If anyone can try it out and report back how well it works, that would be
great: https://github.com/ratkins/hexayurt-cutter

Cheers, Robert.