https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zTOv4nasXynoXPGQiuLxiB2ataz9XB44/view

I'm working something up for some impact people and this is a
work-in-progress - skip the blockchain bits they are irrelevant for the
most part, but I think you'll find the first 50 or so pages on
environmental issues pretty useful and relevant.

Enjoy,

*-- *
*Vinay Gupta* * hexay...@gmail.com <hexay...@gmail.com>*
*http://myhopeforthe.world* <http://myhopeforthe.world>
*Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest*
UK Cell : +44 (0)7500 895568 Twitter/Skype/Gtalk: hexayurt
"In the midst of winter,  I finally learned that there was
        in me an invincible summer" - Albert Camus