Just in case anyone can help with this, if not too late, 5" thick 20"*20"
filters with not very noisy fans & really low energy requirements do reduce
transmission of all kinds of respiratory shite.

Or maybe just extraction from the top for many air-changes per hour? CDC
recommends a minimum of 5, I think. I'd go for 10. Breeze is your friend.

Used at Davos & Burning Man is more important, right? I'd hate to see
Vinay's become yet another mass spread event.

Getting off my soapbox now. Cheers!