Does not work well for properties with multiple columns and entities with multiple tables

On  Jan 30, 2008, at 09:14, Oliver B. Fischer wrote:

Hello Emmanuel,

wouldn't an annotation like this if you wan't to comment an table

@DocCommnent(
 @Table = "This table stores all user data"
)

or

@DocComment (
 @Column = "Login of the user."
)

be easier for end users to use and to understand. I would prefer an "comment-only" annotation.

Best Regards

Oliver

Emmanuel Bernard schrieb:
While not strictly useful for the comment feature, I want to add a @ColumnOrFormula annotation to be able to support mixing formula and columns in a user type (and a FK definition). Let's say it's a lightly correlated feature.