Les Hazlewood wrote:
Hi guys,

It has been a while since I've talked to most of the Hibernate team -
I hope all is well with everyone.  I can say that I miss that I miss
working with the people, not so much the consulting travel :-P

Anyway, lemme get to business.

I upgraded from 3.2.5 to 3.2.6 and started getting exceptions about
JNDI.  The company I'm working with uses Atomikos standalone
transaction manager outside of a JEE environment (no JNDI necessary),
I found this issue that exactly describes what I'm seeing:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-3110

Whatever you wind up doing, I think it would be best to open a new feature request JIRA, link to HHH-3110 and attach your patch to it...

-Chris