On 04/15/2010 07:39 AM, Niall DOWNEY wrote:
> Hi All,
> I work for IBM and we are investigating adding our solidDB dialect to the
> existing set in Hibernate. Can someone tell me how we go about this and who
> should we talk to ?.
>
> Apologies if this is off-topic but it was suggested in the "Hibernate
> Users" forum that I try posting here.

I'd start by filing a JIRA against Hibernate Core:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/

Attach your Dialect to the issue.  Run the test suite against your
dialect and learn what works and what doesn't.  The best thing we can do
for users of a Dialect is set expectations about known issues.

Hope this helps,

Chris (who has little/no say in what gets included, just trying to help)