On Aug 2, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> It is probably easier to integrate the Envers as a standalone module that
> depends on the AS7 "org.hibernate" module.  The "org.hibernate" module needs
> to depend on "envers" as well (to satisfy the circular dependency).  We
> should at least try to do it that way.  Strong had run into difficulty with
> creating the patch (I'm not sure what exactly since I got busy with other
> stuff when he was doing this).

Right, I think the point is there is no circular dependency. org.hibernate
shouldn't depend on org.hibernate.envers.
The problem is if integrator discovery will work in such case - if not, I think
it should be made to work. This affects also Search, I think, which also uses
Integrators? And any other Integrators that users may write and include as a
library in their application or as a module in JBoss.

Adam

--
Adam Warski

http://twitter.com/#!/adamwarski