I'd like to push some updates to Hibernate Commons Annotations, looks
like a good time to plan it as a 6.0 release to nicely align with
plans of our other projects.
I plan to:
- bump its version to 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- upgrade the Gradle build
- upgrade its dependencies to latest (which means just JBoss Logger)
- baseline the requirement to Java 8 (still was on old Java 6 bytecode)
- merge the one open PR: looks good to me and we were not confident
on merging it in 5.x
- if possible, include a proper Jigsaw module definition.
Any objections? I hope not as I've already mostly done it all locally ;)
I'll create JIRA issues soon.
hibernate-dev mailing list