At this point, all of our challenges with Oracle over JPA TCK tests are
resolved. Today I will be rerunning the ful TCK to verify that.
Anyway, long story short unless there are objections I plan to make this
version CR1 considering we've really just been waiting on the resolution of
these challenges to "finalize" 5.3.
P.S. it might be very late until I can do the release depending on how long
the TCK takes to run (it generally takes a looooong time).
hibernate-dev mailing list