Hi Steve,

The list I provided contains removals from your fork in wip/6.0 branch.

IIUC, integrating changes from master will not restore what was deleted or
moved to a different package.  After integrating from master and resolving
conflicts, we'll have the same incompatibilities.

Am I missing something? Is there some other branch I should be comparing?

Regards,
Gail