Ok, I surrender.

so it's going to be `org.hibernate.search.backend.elasticsearch`. Even
if it's not ideal in the context of Hibernate Search 5.x, IMO long
term stability is more important for people.

For the record I still think this tendency to over-qualify things and
add many prefixes should be put under control. I totally understand it
makes sense to "us" but please make an effort to look at how people
use things: for users this is just "the ES stuff", but whatever they
won't care about the prefix anyway :)
Remember this though: when you'll want to include include more than
just the backend bits in this module you will have resistance against
changing the name.

Thanks,
Sanne