can you control the dns ? i.e. for jbang.dev I moved to cloud flare for dns to let me do things GitHub pages and hover.com didn't support doing.

cloudflare seem to have more fine grained control options.

/max

+1

I think we need to move off github pages; it's great for simple
projects but it's not flexible enough for us.