Hi,

I asked via [1] if other features may be added to Jakarta Persistence 3.1 (target would be the Jakarta EE 10/10.1 Platform).  Response [2] indicated that more features are expected (as we know many feature requests remain to be sifted through).

If we feel strongly about any one feature being included, we should push for it!  [3] is the long standing open list of issues (many from the JPA expert group issues that were migrated).  I think that the timeline is still being worked out but I think by early fall the list of features will be locked down if not before then.  Personally, I'd rather see the features be locked down sooner rather than later.

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jpa-dev/msg00113.html
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jpa-dev/msg00114.html
[3] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues