For what it's worth, build 8 seems to be available [1], so it's apparently
just a matter of updating the links on https://jdk.java.net/19/ (and in our
CI).

As someone participating in the Quality Outreach program, I would like to
suggest that you keep a given build available for download at least until
participating projects are notified there's a new build that replaces the
previous one. I.e. keep JDK 9-ea+7 available until we get an email telling
us to test JDK 9-ea+9. This would make the process much smoother on our
side.

[1]
https://download.java.net/java/early_access/jdk19/8/GPL/openjdk-19-ea+8_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz

Yoann Rodière