Hi,

The message on our website about verifying signed artifacts is a generic
one we display everywhere. Some projects have begun rolling out artifact
signings, some haven't (yet).

For Hibernate ORM, I'm not sure, but I believe it's still work in progress
[1].

Thanks for reporting, I'll try to adapt the message on the website to avoid
confusion.

[1]
https://hibernate.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/132094-hibernate-orm-dev/topic/Signing.20artifacts

Yoann Rodière