Hey friends!

I've cloned the https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator project and
added some code.
When I run mvn clean install I get this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal de.thetaphi:forbiddenapis:3.2:testCheck
(check-test) on project hibernate-validator: IO problem while reading files
with API signatures.: Bundled signatures resource not found: jdk-deprecated-21
-> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal
de.thetaphi:forbiddenapis:3.2:testCheck (check-test) on project
hibernate-validator: IO problem while reading files with API signatures.

I ran under a JDK 21.

When I ran under JDK 17 the error was different:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal de.thetaphi:forbiddenapis:3.2:testCheck
(check-test) on project hibernate-validator: Execution check-test of goal
de.thetaphi:forbiddenapis:3.2:testCheck failed: The class file format of
'/home/jyoshiriro/Documents/projetos-pessoais/hibernate-validator/engine/target/test-classes/org/hibernate/validator/testutils/ConstraintValidatorInitializationHelper.class'
 is too recent to be parsed by ASM. -> [Help 1]

How can I fix that?