From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: hidayahnet@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bismillah [hidayahnet] Al-Qaida Escalates Attacks Over Weekend;
MoreAmericans, Collaborators Killed

Aug 29, 2005
By Ubaidah Al-Saif , Translation © Jihad Unspun 2005*

While George Bush vacationed from his vacation, there was no vacation for
Al-Qaida in Iraq. With Bush describing Iraq as the central front in the
global war on terrorism, saying: "Terrorists like bin Laden and his ally,
Zarqawi, are trying to turn Iraq into what Afghanistan was under the
Taliban, a place where women are beaten, religious and ethnic minorities
are executed and terrorists have sanctuary to plot attacks against free
people" presidential rhetoric implies that Iraq has become a magnet for
terrorists who otherwise would be attacking America.

The facts don't bear the rhetoric out. As reported last month, painstaking
studies by the Saudi Arabian government show that the vast majority of
foreigners who enter Iraq to fight America had not previously engaged in
"terrorism". Bush's war is helping to foment resistance rather than
stomping it out as was witnessed by the multiple attacks carried out by
Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers this past weekend.

With the so-called Iraq constitution in shambles, there is only one force
that is dominant in Iraq and that is resistance to American occupation.
Al-Qaida efforts are on the rise not diminishing, as the numerous
statements that the group issued this weekend validate.

Here are the statements Al-Qaida released over the weekend, published here
uncut and uncensored, as translated by JUS.

We remind our viewers that the opinions and points of view expressed in
these statements are those of the author and shall not be deemed to mean
that they are necessarily those of Jihad Unspun, the publisher, editor,
writers, contributors or staff.

Al-Qaida Kills Commander, Six Of His Bodyguards At Al-Mashahadah

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from the military division of Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two
Rivers, have on Friday Rajab 21 1426 (August 27th 2005) detonated an
explosive device, targeting column of Cross Worshipers. The explosion
destroyed a Humvee and disabled another one, killing the commander of the
Americans military police, in addition to six of his bodyguards, by the
grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Shells Apostates Quarters at Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Brothers fro the Qua,Qua, Brigade, belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of the
Two Rivers, have on Thursday Rajab 20 1426, (August 25th 2005). Shelled
apostates police, Abi-Sayda quarters in the province of Diyala, using
Mortar rounds. The outcome of the shelling was not known, by the grace of
Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Omar Brigades Liquidates Nine Members Of Badr Brigade In Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from Khalid Bin Al-Walid Squad belonging to the Omar Brigades
have assassinated nine members of Badr Brigade, in the province of Diyala
between 16 and 20 of Rajab 1426, coinciding between 21st and 25th of August
2005, one of them was the security commander in the area, by the grace of
Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Disabled two Hummers at Al-Moqudadiyah

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from Al- Qua’Qua Brigade belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of
the Two rivers, have on Monday Rajab 17, 1426, (August 22nd 2005).damaged
two Hummers vehicles at Al-Moqudadiyah, in Diyala

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Shelled the Rapid Deployment Forces at Baquba

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions

Your brothers from Al- Qua’Qua Brigade belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of
the Two rivers, have on Wednesday Rajab 19, 1426, (August 24th 2005)
shelled the so called rapid deployment forces, located at Baquba using
mortar rounds. We have had confirmation that one was killed and six injured
in this attack, by the grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Targeted Column Of Kurdish Apostate Peshmerga’s At Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from Al- Qua’Qua Brigade belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of
the Two rivers, have on Wednesday Rajab 20, 1426, (August 25th
2005).targeted columns of Apostate Peshmerga’s at Al-Kazimiyah, Diyala.
Several were killed and injured in this attack, by the grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Targeted Column of Kurdish Parties Seniors at Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from Al-Qua’Qua Brigade belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of
the Two Rivers, have on Wednesday, Rajab 19, 1426, (August 24th 2005)
targeted a column of Senior officers of the apostates Kurdish parties, in
the area of Al-A’zim, Diyala. The attack destroyed two vehicles putting
ablaze all on board from the so called private company profiteers, by the
grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 21 th 1426
August 27th 2005

Al-Qaida Assassinated Crusaders Spy at Baquba

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from the military division of Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two
Rivers, have on Saturday, August 23th 2005, assassinated one of the
crusaders spies in the town of Baquba, by the grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 23 th 1426
August 28th 2005

Al-Qaida Destroyed A Hummer At Al-Hadeed, Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from the Qua,Qua company, belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land
of the Two Rivers, have on Saturday Rajab 22 1426 (August 27th 2005)
detonated an explosive device targeting a cross worshipers column. The
explosion destroyed a Hummer vehicle at Al-Hadeed ,Diyala, by the grace of
Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 23 th 1426
August 28th 2005

Al-Qaida Assassinates Member of Baquba City Council

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from the military division of Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two
Rivers, have on Saturday, August 27th 2005, assassinated a member of Baquba
City council, by the grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 23 th 1426
August 28th 2005

Al-Qaida Take Responsibility For Downing Chinook At Behruz, Diyala

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O Allah! Make our shots hit their intended targets and fasten our feet
firmly to the ground. Praise be to Allah, peace and prayer be upon our
prophet, his family, and his companions.

Your brothers from Al-Qua’Qua Brigade belonging to Al-Qaida in the Land of
the Two Rivers, have on Friday, Rajab 21, 1426, (August 26th 2005) set an
ambush targeting the American Helicopters in the area of Behruz, Diyala. By
the grace of Allah we were able to score direct hit on one of the Chinooks
with the twin propellers outfitted to move troops and heavy vehicles. The
location of the downing was not clear, since the American frustration was
very clear by their random heavy bombardment of the whole area, by the
grace of Allah.

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and Believers.

Al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers
Rajab 23 th 1426
August 28th 2005

---------------------------------

http://mail2web.com/ .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of Hidayahnet unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links