Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 18

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.

1. Glorious Quran on Good Manners:

Eat and drink [what is lawful] in moderation [7/31].
2. Hadith on Good Manners:

 Be kind to a pagan father

Hadith 8.9         Narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala
anhaa)

My mother came to me, hoping (for my favor) during the lifetime of the
Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). I asked the Prophet (sallallaahu
alayhi wa sallam), "May I treat her kindly?" He replied, "Yes." Ibn 'Uyaina
said, "Then Allah revealed: 'Allah forbids you not with regards to those who
fought not against you because of religion, and drove you not out from your
homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with
them.'.......(60.8)"

3. Converts to Islam Videos:

Islam in the Bible - by a former Christian youth Minister
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8506202078297437216&hl=en> A former
Christian youth Minister who was studying to be a Bible scholar

4. Coverts to Islam:

Dr. Jerald F. Dirks - Former minister (deacon) of the United
MethodistChurch<http://www.usislam.org/converts/jerald.htm>.

Latino Converts: In 2050, Latinos are estimated to be 150 Million in USA,
and become a majority.

Khadijah Rivera, My Hispanic Muslim Legacy
<http://www.usislam.org/latinos/converts/khadijahrivera.htm>

5. Do you like American pop culture? See what good sincere American are
doing?

THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE ON EARTH: UNITED STATES
<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/AmericanPopCulture/most_dangerous_place_on_earth.htm>

6. WMD: Beware of their Weapons of Missionary Deception:

Missionaries are trained to convert Vulnerable Muslims with $6.8 Budget a
year. Simple Ways to answer them back with 0 Budget

Tell Christian  missionaries " Believe It or Not: You were Born
Muslim!<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/WMD/believe_it_or_not.htm>,"
They will never show up again. They don't know their Bible.

7. WMD Videos:

Help for christian missionaries - Gary
Miller<http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oU3to_iKM_s>(Abdul-Ahad Omar)
Convert to Islam and Ex Christian Missionary.

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/

Kirim email ke