Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 52

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.
1. Hadith on Good Manners:

Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) kissed Al-Hasan bin Ali while
Al-Aqra' bin Habis At-Tamim was sitting beside him. Al-Aqra said, "I have
ten children and I have never kissed anyone of them." Allah's Apostle
(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) cast a look at him and said, "Whoever is not
merciful to others will not be treated mercifully."

2. Converts to Islam Videos:

WHY many Girls convert to ISLAM, what the reasons!!
<http://youtube.%20com/watch?
v=3dVKcJJdc1A& mode=related& search=>

TV_Report: Christians Convert To ISLAM in France <http://youtube.%20com/watch?
v=S3ickbovrOY& mode=related& search=>

3. Coverts to Islam:

Muhammad Ali, The first three-time Heavy Weight Champion of the
World.<http://www.usislam.org/converts/muhammadali.htm>

*Muhammad Asad (Austria), Statesman, Journalist, Author, and translator of
the Quran. <http://www.usislam.org/converts/asad.htm>  *

4. WMD : Beware of their Weapons of Missionary Deception:

Missionaries are trained to convert Vulnerable Muslims with $6.8 Budget a
year. Simple Ways to answer them back with 0 Budget
Missionaries converting Palestinian...
<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/WMD/missionaries_converting_palestin.htm>*While
Palestinian is suffering from the Zionist regime, other non-Muslim are also
taking advantage in converting Palestinian Muslim. Below are some examples.*

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/

Kirim email ke