Thank sir
On 21-Sep-2016 7:23 AM, "ganapati rathod" <ayushgrat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> super information sir
> On Sep 18, 2016 5:39 PM, "Dr S VIJI CHAKKERE" <drsvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> --
>> 1. Webpage for this HindiSTF is : https://groups.google.com/d/fo
>> rum/hindistf
>> Hindi KOER web portal is available on http://karnatakaeducation.org.
>> in/KOER/en/index.php/Portal:Hindi
>>
>> 2. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
>> in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha (It has Hindi interface also)
>>
>> 3. For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequentl
>> y_Asked_Questions
>>
>> 4. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
>> in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
>>
>> 5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
>> सार्वजनिक संस्थानों के लिए सार्वजनिक सॉफ्टवेयर
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "HindiSTF" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to hindistf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to hindistf@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hindistf.
>> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>> gid/hindistf/ead1aed0-e839-44e8-815d-9934ebf4076e%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hindistf/ead1aed0-e839-44e8-815d-9934ebf4076e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
> --
> 1. Webpage for this HindiSTF is : https://groups.google.com/d/
> forum/hindistf
> Hindi KOER web portal is available on http://karnatakaeducation.org.
> in/KOER/en/index.php/Portal:Hindi
>
> 2. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
> in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha (It has Hindi interface also)
>
> 3. For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/
> Frequently_Asked_Questions
>
> 4. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
> in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
>
> 5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
> सार्वजनिक संस्थानों के लिए सार्वजनिक सॉफ्टवेयर
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "HindiSTF" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to hindistf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to hindistf@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hindistf.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/hindistf/CAA9-zwyNtbH1V2b8J39w-M_qnnS5jCKyCpgD0%3D3awMNgOvmwsA%
> 40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hindistf/CAA9-zwyNtbH1V2b8J39w-M_qnnS5jCKyCpgD0%3D3awMNgOvmwsA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
1. Webpage for this HindiSTF is : https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hindistf
Hindi KOER web portal is available on 
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Portal:Hindi

2. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit 
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha   (It has Hindi 
interface also)

3. For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software,    visit 
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

4. If a teacher wants to join STF,    visit 
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member

5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see 
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software 
सार्वजनिक संस्थानों के लिए सार्वजनिक सॉफ्टवेयर
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"HindiSTF" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to hindistf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to hindistf@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hindistf.
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hindistf/CAN%3DwUhXcKkMsGmmk2y3-JLo6sLGnGxLu9E%2BcBjEVw-uAimJdRw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to