> From: r...@stu.xidian.edu.cn

Found it, thanks. That just speaks to the fact a text document of that sort is
hard. Also, I see what caused my initial issues. efivar vs efivars. It's not
used consistently so when I searched mistakenly for "efivars" I found a few
hits but they were in different sections of the document.

The package name is efivar-xx so I think we should use the term "efivar"
everywhere to avoid some confusion.

> This is from my mobile phone, sorry for the stupid HTML-only mail client.

All good. I'm having the same problem. :)