Hi Robert,

Where did we describe connections from a mobile hip-aware host to a
legacy non-HIP 'stable' server.

I thought it was HIPBONE (as it is not what HIP nat traversal is about),
but I am not seeing this function there.

Basically, the Mobile host has its HIP SA with a relay that decapsulates
the ESP traffic onto legacy Internet.

This can cause some nasty routing scenarios unless the HIP host can
treat a group of relays as multihome interfaces or the like and use the
best relay for any connection.  Which would drive TCP/UDP crazy though?

I recall through the window, darkly, that we had these discussions. But
my search foo is weak and I am not finding them.

proxy HIP:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melen-hip-proxy-02
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-05