I know this. Sue Hares has been talking to the Transport area about the SSLS work and we will have more discussions at the meeting. SSLS is much more than HIP, HIP is one of the ways to manage it.

The HIP 5gpp mobility work will be separate socialization effort. This is mostly HIP with some other pieces in the mix.

Bob