>> Looking at Section 6.3 HIP DEX KEYMAT Generation, it discusses
>> using Diffie-Hellman derived key Kij, but I don't see anything
>> about using I_NONCE. There is a random #I  provided by the
>> Responder from the PUZZLE parameter, but nothing about a
>> random I_NONCE supplied by the Initiator.
>
>    In 6.3:
>
>            IKM       Input keying material
>                        the Diffie-Hellman derived key, concatenated with the
>                          random I_NONCE value for the Master Key SA
>                        the Diffie-Hellman derived key, concatenated with the
>                          random values of the ENCRYPTED_KEY parameters in
>                          the same order as the HITs with sort(HIT-I | HIT-R)
>                          for the Pair-wise Key SA

Is this a new table row, or maybe something happened to the output?

It looks good.

In the dex-12 html/text versions I'm seeing the following text, which does not
list IKM or info inputs for CKDF-Extract:

   The CKDF-Extract function is the following operation:

     CKDF-Extract(I, IKM, info) -> PRK

     Inputs:
       I         Random #I, provided by the Responder, from the PUZZLE
                 parameter

   The CKDF-Expand function is the following operation:

Moskowitz, et al.        Expires August 12, 2020               [Page 32]

Internet-Draft           HIP Diet EXchange (DEX)           February 2020

     CKDF-Expand(PRK, info, L) -> OKM

     Inputs:
       PRK       a pseudorandom key of at least RHASH_len/8 octets
                 (either the output from the extract step or the
                 concatenation of the random values of the
                 ENCRYPTED_KEY parameters in the same order as the
                 HITs with sort(HIT-I | HIT-R) in case of no extract)
       info      sort(HIT-I | HIT-R) | "CKDF-Expand"
                 where "CKDF-Expand" is an octet string
       L         length of output keying material in octets
                 (<= 255*RHASH_len/8)