I am cutting off all I have responded to in v 14 & 15.

I have posted ver 16.

there is one outstanding issue about the proper octet encoding, see below.  I am open to what to use for that.

Otherwise, I believe I have addressed all of Roman's comments either with changes to the draft of explanations in my email responses.