From: Miika Komu <miika.k...@ericsson.com>
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2020 at 14:50
To: Eric Vyncke <evyn...@cisco.com>, "hipsec@ietf.org" <hipsec@ietf.org>
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo <gonzalo.camari...@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: Status of HIP-DEX/BEX implementations

    Hi Eric,

    ti, 2020-07-14 kello 11:45 +0000, Eric Vyncke (evyncke) kirjoitti:
    > [Bcc previous and current authors in HIP related documents]
    >
    > In the framework of the IESG evaluation of HIP-DEX, it would be
    > useful to know whether there are implementations of HIP-DEX.

    sorry for not sending this earlier due to my vacations. I am aware of
    three implementations (no idea about interoperability):

    1. Contiki-based implementation

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259475424_Slimfit_-_A_HIP_DEX_compression_layer_for_the_IP-based_Internet_of_Things

    2. Java: https://code.google.com/archive/p/hip-dex/

    3. Java: https://github.com/juhovh/hip-dex/tree/master/SpotHIP

    > In the same vein, getting a list of HIPv2 BEX (Base Exchange) would
    > also be useful.

    AFAIK, HIPv2 has been implemented and interoperated successfully by the
    following implementations:

    1. OpenHIP
    2. HIP for Linux

    (Maybe also by the HIP4Inter.net implementation but I am not sure about
    this)