Dear all,

The IANA has asked me to find RFC 8126 designated experts for the Hierarchical
HIT (HHIT) Prefixes registry [1] created by RFC 9374. This registry currently
contains a single entry 2001:30::/28 that is used by the DRIP (Drone Remote ID
Protocol) but other entries could also be added later for similar use cases
(e.g., ships or terrestrial vehicles).

The designated experts' team should not only be knowledgeable with the
Hierarchical HIT concepts of RFC 9374 but also about IPv6 prefix allocation. I
appreciate that this is difficult to have knowledge about both areas, hence
this extended request to the DRIP, INTAREA, and old HIP WG members.

Thanks in advance for volunteering (either unicast or multicast),

Regards

-éric

[1] https://www.iana.org/assignments/drip/drip.xhtml#hierarchical-hit-prefixes