Assalamualaikum, and how r u ppl? anyway, wrote something down, not my best, yet for some reason sakit kepala alot la, been a while since been writing stuff down, anyway, do enjoy ok!!!
Loved Ones
How profound, how much I care,
You can't begin to compare,
I would gather the clearest morning dew,
As an offering, a sign my heart beats true,
You can't begin to compare,
I would gather the clearest morning dew,
As an offering, a sign my heart beats true,
I will be the savior in the time of need,
To help you, to guide you, and even lead
Thru darkest oceans, or greenest pasture(s)
Of this life, this existence, just to be sure
That you will always be there, by my side,
To be my hidden angel that I confide,
I will protect you; hold you in my arm(s)
I'll be your sanctuary, to shield you from harm,
Yet sometimes I hurt you, accidentally,
Emotionally wound you, unintentionally��
I hope you can forgive me, for my sins,
My heart aches, pierced by a thousand pins,
To help you, to guide you, and even lead
Thru darkest oceans, or greenest pasture(s)
Of this life, this existence, just to be sure
That you will always be there, by my side,
To be my hidden angel that I confide,
I will protect you; hold you in my arm(s)
I'll be your sanctuary, to shield you from harm,
Yet sometimes I hurt you, accidentally,
Emotionally wound you, unintentionally��
I hope you can forgive me, for my sins,
My heart aches, pierced by a thousand pins,
For a mistake unforeseen, something thoughtless,
But if you were to leave me, I would be soulless,
You are indeed, my friend, my closest companion
And for that, I value, our memory and recollection
So let us not waste this precious and dear present
Coz everything good and bad is heaven sent�.
But if you were to leave me, I would be soulless,
You are indeed, my friend, my closest companion
And for that, I value, our memory and recollection
So let us not waste this precious and dear present
Coz everything good and bad is heaven sent�.
So,��
Every moment, I thank God for His blessing(s)
And for bringing me to you, a present unveiling,
Linking our souls, our minds, our paths, our destiny,
Bringing us closer, in this love-bonded family���
Forever����.
And for bringing me to you, a present unveiling,
Linking our souls, our minds, our paths, our destiny,
Bringing us closer, in this love-bonded family���
Forever����.
(I could not continue anymore, my head was spinning too much)
Terreywe aka GILER_Lost_My_Brains aka ME!!!!!!!!
P:S: kalu ader kesilapan, tolong maafkan, im not good at this stuff anyway la... (^__^)
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
