assalamualaykum..
 
kepada yang berkenaan..
 
sape ada no. tel kak sri wahyu?? batch 2..
 
siler mel me..
 
thanks seribu thanks..
 
wassalam


Abu Hurairah, (r.a.), reported: Allah's Messenger (p.b.u.h.) said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by a cubit, and if he draws near Me by a cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two arms. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him. (Muslim)


Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing

Kirim email ke