From: lynn majid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: euphenia mun ee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, nolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, nurasyikin salim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ex-naim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Lynz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, aina azam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, farah alina aziz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: adibah nasir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, sid rosida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, eyda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, erna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ex-naim98] Fwd: FW: I got flowers today...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:09:22 -0800 (PST)




Note: forwarded message attached.


--------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes

_________________________________________________________________
Using a handphone prepaid card? Reload your credit online! http://www.msn.com.my/reloadredir/default.asp
--- Begin Message ---








Don't  take life too seriously, you won't get out alive anyway...

Luv ya!

>From: "zuliana razali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: FW: I got flowers today... >Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:58:07 +0000 >


Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online





>From: "anim rahman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: FW: I got flowers today...
>Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:55:01 +0000
>
>
>
>
>>From: "ayin mohammad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: FW: I got flowers today...
>>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:21:37 +0000
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>From: nik johan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED],  shakey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],  
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>Subject: I got flowers today...
>>>Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:29:52 -0800 (PST)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Note: forwarded message attached.
>>>
>>>
>>>  nddjd
>>>
>>>---------------------------------
>>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>>Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
--- Begin Message ---


----- Forwarded by Nik Dayana K Johan Dass/APRS/SCB on 06/01/04 12:32 PM -----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

22/12/03 11:48 AM

       
        To:        
        cc:        (bcc: Nik Dayana K Johan Dass/APRS/SCB)
        Subject:        FW: I got flowers today...




Something to ponder on... and i believe it is true too - it's not worth
making excuses for whoever in the name of love.... not to degrade my own
species but read on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------



This is worth reading... I was once told - no matter how much you love this
man, no matter how much he may love you, but if ever he lifts a hand and
hits you...he's not worth it. I do not think this is easy...but I guess it
is true...believe me, it is true...


I got flowers today.
It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument
last night, and he said alot of cruel things that really hurt me. I know he
is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, because he sent me flowers
today.

I got flowers today.
It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night, he threw me
into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't
believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. I
know he must be sorry. Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.
Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other
times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What
about money? I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he must be
sorry. Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my
funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I
had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, I would not have
gotten flowers today.

*If you are against domestic abuse, please forward this.*


********************************************************************
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information and is intended
only for the use of the person(s) named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. This email is
not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of any financial instruments.
********************************************************************



----------------------------------------------------------

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately 
and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and 
may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC 
and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email 
and may monitor email traffic. Unless expressly stated, any opinions are the sender's 
and are not approved by SCGroup and this email is not an offer, solicitation, 
recommendation or agreement of any kind.



Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is a member of SCGroup incorporated in England with 
limited liability. SCB's principal office is 1 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB, 
UK. SCB is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority ("FSA") and in 
FSA's register under no. 114276. SCB's VAT no. is GB244106593. FSA is the lead 
regulator for the SCGroup. For regulators in other countries contact the local 
compliance officer.

---------------------------------------------------------

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---

Kirim email ke