Hello,
Our Hospital has several Frozen Section Rooms, each of which have 1 to 2
cryostats.
The majority of our cryostats are the newer models, with the built in
Ultraviolet Radiation Disinfection cycle (runs every afternoon.)  However, we
still have a couple of the older models that do not have an automatic
disinfection cycle.    What are other institutions currently doing to disinfect
their cryostats.
Any information/policy will be greatly appreciated,
Karyn

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.