From: "Karen - SMMC-SF Heckford" <karen.heckf...@dignityhealth.org>
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:11:13 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue Processor

I am going to need to purchase a new tissue processor mine keeps breaking down.
 What tissue processor would you buy and why?  I would greatly appreciate the
help.

Cheers,

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE
Lead Histology Technician
St. Mary's Medical Center
450 Stanyan St.
San Francisco, Ca. 94117
415-668-1000 ext. 6167
karen.heckf...@dignityhealth.org

  Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The
information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this document in error.  Any further review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us  immediately by reply
email.  Thank you."