Hello All,

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Biocare Medical Mach 4 AP detection
system.  How does this system exactly work.  Does it use a dextran backbone
with 2ndary antibodies attached like other systems and then the polymer binds
to that?  Their datasheets simply state that it uses a specific probe and then
the polymer binds to that.  I am very pleased with the results I have achieved
with this system but am a little confused on the technique of labeling.  Any
knowledge on this topic would be greatly appreciated.  And as always, thanks in
advance.

Kris