BTW. I'm certain that the Sakura unit will be on display at the NSH S/C meeting
in Providence, RI (20-25 Sept 2013) and I know for a fact that the laser
microtome will be on display there as well because it will be demonstrated and
used, along with a Leica rotary microtome for part of a workshop I am
co-presenting with Bob Skinner (WS # 61 - A Detailed Examination of Working
With Decalcified and Undecalcified Bone In Support of Preclinical and Clinical
Research).

Jack