We are currently looking for a register HT or HTL for full time bench work at
the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock AR.   The
position will entail processing, embedding and staining for both routine and
special stains.  The applicant should have experience with computers and
Microsoft as we are very automated.  The position is for early morning.  Please
let me know if you are interested.

If you are in Little Rock and looking for some PRN work please contact me ASAP.
 This would also be very early morning only.

Recruiters please do not contact me as we cannot use your services due to state
regulations.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum