WE currently have two open positions for either registered HT or HTL.  Registry
must be current and some experience.  We are a heavily computerized Histology
Laboratory and will require the persons applying to be comfortable with
computers.  We are a routine Histology Laboratory at the University of Arkansas
for Medical Sciences, in Little Rock.  This is a beautiful area in Central
Arkansas with lots of things to do both indoors and especially outdoors.   If
you are interested please contact me with your resume as soon as possible.

Please no recruiters, we are not allowed to use you,  I am sorry.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum