The only thing you can do is to prolong the Ab staining time but, in order to
avoid excessive background, dilute it. You will have to find an adequate
balance between a more diluted Ab with a weaker spitope signal and a  prolonged
incubation time and there is no "magic formula" for obtaining it. You will have
to make tests.Antigen in stored slides oxidizes producing a weaker signal.René

     On Friday, November 13, 2015 10:51 AM, "Stoll, Kathryn via Histonet"