Hi Gareth,

If Fako doesn't suit your needs, then bio are wouldn't either. The closest
analyzer with full onboard retrieval that is also more open without purchasing
separate detection kits to improve quality is the Leica Bond. H pylori
retrieval on Bond is only 10 mins and I think CD8 is 20 mins I think. So the
overall stain time would be a few hours on the Leica Bond-max and about an hour
less on the Bond-III. It shaves off at least 45 mins from the time spent by a
bond-max platform.

I have also used Ventana XT, and ultra. We can discuss further if you would
like to call me at 954-826-9403.

Hope this helps,
Eddie Martin HT(ASCP),QIHC, HTL

Sent from my iPhone