From: Gauch, Vicki via Histonet
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:19 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Billing Questions

Hi,
 I've been asked to post a question regarding Pathology technical billing.
With all of the changes that have been instituted over the past few years on
the technical billing side in Pathology and the fact that our computer system
cannot automate  it for us we have been manually billing  our IHC,etc. .  This
is becoming a real problem since the supervisor and myself are the ones doing
this and we are also working on the bench along with other duties.
  We are wondering who does that billing in your lab?  Do you have
biller/coders ? Is it technical staff ?  If it is technical staff, what level
?  Has anyone been able to get that billing automated?  Any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Vicki Gauch
AMCH
Albany, NY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals
or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of
the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is
strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our
privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.