From: Jessica Riggleman via Histonet []
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:08 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Macrophage Stain

Could you please help me find a macrophage stain that will work with sheep
(specifically sheep laminectomy sections)? We are thinking RAM-11 or HAM-56,
but unsure.

Also, what about Rabbit PLF?

Please note both are embedded in mega cassettes for paraffin processing.

Thank you,

Jessica Riggleman | Research Associate

Globus Medical, Inc.
Valley Forge Business Center
2560 General Armistead Avenue | Audubon, PA 19403
Ph: (610) 930-1800 ext. 2583 | Fax:

Confidentiality Note:  This email is confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.
necessarily represent those of Globus Medical, Inc. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might
affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no
responsibility is accepted by Globus Medical, Inc. for any loss or damage
arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.

Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list