Hi Jessica,

there are actually quite a number of Abs working on sheep tissues. Take a
look at this paper, most of them work in sheep (I believe all but
gamm-IFN). Let me know if you cannot access the paper and I will send you a
copy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27315822

Happy to comment on the IHC conditions if you have any doubt.

Cheers

Julio

Jessica Riggleman via Histonet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
escribió:

Hello,

Could you please help me find a macrophage stain that will work with
sheep (specifically sheep laminectomy sections)? We are thinking
RAM-11 or HAM-56, but unsure.

Also, what about Rabbit PLF?

Please note both are embedded in mega cassettes for paraffin processing.

Thank you,
Jessica

Jessica Riggleman | Research Associate

Globus Medical, Inc.
Valley Forge Business Center
2560 General Armistead Avenue | Audubon, PA 19403
Ph: (610) 930-1800 ext. 2583 | Fax:

Confidentiality Note:  This email is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please contact the sender. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Globus Medical, Inc. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects
which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
received, no responsibility is accepted by Globus Medical, Inc. for
any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.