Good Afternoon Histonet!

It's been a few years since I posted this question initially; thought I'd give
it a try again.  Is anyone successfully utilizing Roche's BRAF V600e (VE1) (or
Spring Bioscience's) antibody on a Leica Bond Max?  If you are, I'd really
appreciate hearing how you did it.  This antibody is quite expensive, and we
don't particularly want to burn through massive amounts of money trying to
reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357
bcoo...@chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcoo...@chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original
message.