Good morning,

We are attempting to find AFB controls from human sources.  We would trade if
we have something you need and we have available.  Does anyone have blocks they
might share or trade without upsetting our HIPPA people on either side.  I am
really not interested in buying slides as we cut larger blocks down and have
controls on with the patient tissue.  Also the control slides are general in
the middle of the slide and force to use two slides for every test (too many
ordering and all want a control) which makes the cost prohibitive.  Our
pathologists prefer human tissue and most of the companies I talk to either
don't know or won't say it is animal origin or human.