From: Paula via Histonet [mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:24 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] "Dirty" Immunos

Hello,

Hoping we could get a recommendation on helping this issue..

We have a pathologist that complains about "dirty" stains every now and
then..not all the time. What could this be/mean? Could it be debris, background
staining?

We use the Bond III with their ready to use antibodies and their slides for
tissue controls.

Regarding the "dirty" complaint, could it come from our water baths,
covertiles, paraffin, antibodies?

I appreciate any feedback to help and I'll try anything.

Thank you,

Paula