From: Emily Horst via Histonet [mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:42 PM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] IHC

Hi everyone,

We send our IHCs to an outside lab. I send them the unstained slides. I cut
them at 4 microns and put them on charged slides. We are having a lot of issues
with the receiving lab saying the tissue is falling off. Their supervisor says
the sections are too thick (remember 4 microns) and my pathologist says they
are not too thick. Any suggestions for resolving this issue with the receiving
lab?

Thanks!
--
Emily Horst, HT (ASCP) Office manager Interventional Pathology of Ohio